Dinner at the Parish Center
Chicken, Fish or Beef options – served by Royal Catering
Widows of SPMC Members dine as our guests
$20 per Person for all others.
All SPMC members and spouses/guests are invited to attend both Mass and Dinner.
We will be inviting the widows of deceased members to dinner, per our tradition. Please contact Tony Sabetti (email@example.com) or Dan Schmoll (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are willing to sponsor dinner for one of them.
Steak & Raffle Night
Friday, April 9th – starting 6:30pm
Texas Hold’em Tournament after the Raffle
St. Paul Parish Center
900 St. Paul Drive, Richardson, TX 75080
All Men of the Parish and their male guests are invited. Bring a steak to cook on the grill. The Men’s Club will provide all of the trimmings and refreshments. No outside alcohol.
Pick from the items below BEFORE the event. You can checkout and pay online.
Win a Traeger Grill!
Purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win a Traeger Pro Series 34 ($700 value).
The grill will be raffled off during Steak & Raffle Night.
Cost is $20 – Only 100 tickets will be sold!
ON-LINE SALES NOW CLOSED – You can purchase tickets at the door. Drawing held during Steak & Raffle Night.
SPMC Membership Renewal for ’20-’21.
Since we have not had many in-person events, we are switching to on-line membership renewal.
Cost is $5 – “The best $5 you will ever spend!”
- Click Red button to check if you paid already
- If you didn’t pay yet, choose SPMC Membership Renewal below
- Pick which items you want by clicking “Add to Cart” below
- You can change the quantity on the next screen (View Cart)
- Click “View Cart” to checkout and pay by credit card
|SPMC Membership Renewal '20-'21||$5.00||
- No Shotgun start – players are assigned a tee time; all teams start from hole #1
- Masks are required at all times when inside the clubhouse. No gatherings are allowed anywhere on the course or clubhouse.
- Players must limit their time at the course before and after play to 30 min
- There is no banquet nor raffle this year; food and beverages are free for all players while at the course.
- Scores are dropped at clubhouse at end of your round.
- 1st Place and 2nd Place winners will be announced the next day and prizes distributed to team captains.
- There are no gatherings allowed; players must leave the course after completing play.
Friday November 6, 2020
Firewheel Golf Course (Lakes Course)
Four man Scramble
Scheduled tee times 8:00 – 1:00pm
$100* per golfer
$360* for foursome
$80* for 65 and over
*COVID-19 UPDATE: includes green fees, food and drink during play. NO BANQUET this year
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Due to strong demand, and limited supply (COVID-19 restrictions), we are NOT TAKING ANY MORE PLAYER REGISTRATIONS. If you need to provide player names for previously registered foursomes, please email us at email@example.com.
TO DONATE OR PURCHASE SPONSORSHIP:
Click “Donations & Sponsorship” or scroll to the bottom of page.
TO REGISTER via SNAIL MAIL:
Download “White Rose Golf Classic Flyer”, and follow instructions on the form.
The 2020 White Rose Golf Classic will be Friday November 6th at Firewheel Golf Park in Garland. Tournament participants enjoy a four man scramble, food, drink and prizes for 1st and 2nd place.
We need help with raising funds for this great cause. The White Rose Golf Classic is an annual pro-life fundraiser providing significant funding for the White Rose Women’s Center in Dallas. The center provides counseling and support to women with an unplanned pregnancy so they can choose life for their babies. St. Paul parishioners founded this event in 2001, and have grown it into the 3rd largest contributor to the White Rose annual operating budget. Each year, the success of the event is vital to the Center’s ability to provide services. Last year, thanks to everyone’s generosity and hard work, the event raised and donated $40,000 to the Center.
How can you help? You don’t need to be a golfer. We are looking for:
- donations of cash or gift cards
- volunteers for the event
Registration is open and it’s time to submit your player and team registration. Register as a single player or as a foursome and save. Discounts for players over 65 years. Several levels of participation and sponsorship are available. Reach out to Tony Sabetti at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 972-800-5573.
sponsored by the St. Paul Men’s Club and Knights of Columbus #12021.